NetSCADA is an Enterprise Client/Server HMI and SCADA system that allows configuration and monitoring over the Internet. NetSCADA’s object-oriented configuration allows users to easily organize and replicate multi-RTU sites in a fraction of the time a traditional SCADA / MMI would require.
Internet SCADA or Web-based SCADA makes use of IP technology in SCADA and can range from IP tunnels over satellite, frame relay, fiber, radio to link SCADA networks to central office to individually IP addressed instruments or use IP enabled devices or web-based SCADA Host MMI Software such as NetSCADA:
HMI Package – Features Include
- Single Server/Client in one PC
- Max. of 3 RTU / Field Devices
- 35 Day SQL Trending / Historian
- Unlimited I/O, Graphic Screens & Process dBase
- Native Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP Protocol Support