The LGR-5320 Series are high-speed, stand-alone data loggers for analog and digital signals. Each module offers 16 analog inputs, 16 industrial digital inputs (up to 30 V), one single Form C relay (0.5 A) digital output for triggering/alarming, and four counter/encoder inputs. All inputs are sampled synchronously.
Stand-Alone, High-Speed, Multifunction Data Loggers.
- Up to 200 kS/s correlated sampling of all data
- 16 analog inputs up to ±30 V
- 16-bit resolution
- 16 industrial digital inputs up to 30 V (500 V isolation available)
- Single Form C relay digital output configurable for triggering/alarming
- 4 counter inputs – conventional or quadrature available
- 4 GB SD memory card included, supports up to 32 GB
- Included DAQLog software
From – Measurement Computing