The SR715 LCR Meter and SR720 LCR Meter measure passive components with as little as 0.05 % error. These easy-to-use instruments are quick to setup, adjust and calibrate.
The SR715 and SR720 are ideal for applications such as incoming inspection, quality control, automated test, and general benchtop use.
LCR Meter SR715 and SR720 from SRS
SR715 and SR720 have built-in features to aid in component sorting. This is especially useful for production testing, incoming inspection, device matching, or when you need to test multiple devices of similar value. The meters allow you to sort components into as many as ten different bins.
- 0.05 % basic accuracy (SR720), 0.2 % (SR715)
- 5-digit display of L, C, R and Q or D
- Test frequencies to 100 kHz (SR720)
- Up to 20 measurements per second
- Binning and limits for parts sorting
- External capacitor bias up to 40 V
- RS-232, GPIB and Parts handler interfaces
Stanford Research Systems, Inc
Scientific Instruments, Vacuum & Analytical Instruments, Time & Frequency Instruments. Test & Measurement for Research and Analysis