The FLIR T640 / T620 is an ergonomic and flexible Thermal Imager with a high image quality, 640 x 480 pixels size, rich in details.
The user interface has the now popular touch-screen technology. The T640 allows you to resolve temperature differences as small as 0.04°C.
The position of the laser pointer is highlighted on the IR-image, which helps you associate the hot spot in the image with the physical target.
Sketch, Text and Voice annotations. Include a sketch with the IR image of the inspected object, just draw it on the touch screen.
FLIR T640 Features Include
- Thermal sensitivity: <35 mk @ +30ºC
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +2000ºC
- 1-8x continuous, digital zoom
- Wifi, USB, Digital Video Interface.
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging – MSX
FLIR Systems Inc – Design, Manufacture and Marketing of Thermal Imaging Infrared Cameras.