The 2831E takes typical multimeter measurements such as volts, ohms, and amps with great accuracy. It also has built-in math functions and USB connectivity,
4 1/2 Digit True RMS Bench Multimeter – B&K Precision
The limit operation lets you set and control the values that determine a HI / IN / LO status of subsequent measurements. The meter can be configured to emit an audible alarm when readings are outside of the configured limit.
The meters can also be remotely controlled using application software (downloadable from the B&K website), which supports front panel emulation and data logging of measurement results.
Features Include –
- Up to 50,000 count display resolution
- 0.03% basic VDC accuracy
- Built-in math functions: Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, Hold, Compare
- Dual display to indicate two measurements simultaneously
- CATI (1000 V)/CATII (300 V) protection
- USB and RS232 (5491B only) interface
- AC + DC True RMS
- Up to 25 readings per second measurement rate
From – B&K Precision