The LGR-5320 Series are high-speed, stand-alone data loggers for analog and digital signals. Each module offers 16 analog inputs, 16 industrial digital inputs (up to 30 V), one single Form C relay (0.5 A) digital output for triggering/alarming, and four counter/encoder inputs. All inputs are sampled synchronously.
LGR-5320 Series – Multifunction Data Loggers
Stand-Alone, High-Speed, Multifunction Data Loggers.
- Up to 200 kS/s correlated sampling of all data
- 16 analog inputs up to ±30 V
- 16-bit resolution
- 16 industrial digital inputs up to 30 V (500 V isolation available)
- Single Form C relay digital output configurable for triggering/alarming
- 4 counter inputs – conventional or quadrature available
- 4 GB SD memory card included, supports up to 32 GB
- Included DAQLog software
From – Measurement Computing
RST-5000 module has been developed to provide a cost-effective solution for the monitoring of local and remote tanks or processes. It can accept any 4-20 mA output from a sensor and provide a method of calculating and reporting the level or volume of a vessel. It can also be set up to display and record user-defined units such as PSI, Temp, PH, etc. Readings are reported to a secure database on the Internet via an existing network connection.
Programmed via internal web page; no special programming software required. Two programmable solid-state relays (130 mA max.) for process control or alarm points
Web Enabled 4-20 mA Input Controller
- Compatible with any 4-20 mA device
- Employs Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- 24 VDC power for sensor
- Can use standard 24 VDC supply
- Din-rail mounting
Automation Product Group, Inc.
1025 W 1700 N Logan, Utah 84321-1713 USA