Industrial supply and process measurement. Manufactures infrared, thermal imaging, temperature, humidity and calibration instruments.
Palmer Wahl Instrumentation Group
“Designed to simplify maintenance operations and commissioning of sensors and transmitters using process signals such as 4-20 mA or 0-10V.”
C150 High Accuracy Portable Calibrator
- Simultaneous Measurement and Source or Dual Measurement Channels
- Rugged IP54 Construction for On-Site Use
- Automatic Calibration on HART Protocol Transmitter
- Measure and Generate Voltage, Current, Frequency, Resistance Signals, Resistive
Palmer Wahl Instrumentation Group
234, Old Weaverville Road, Asheville, NC 28804, USA.
Temperature sensors for temperature measurement and process automation solutions.Mr. Bollerman opened Pyrometer Instrument Company in 1928, the first products were contact and immersion thermocouple pyrometers for molten iron and steel foundries.
Pyrometer Instrument Company
Pyrofiber Industrial Automatic Emissivity Measurement System – AEMS. This Infrared Thermometer for Temperature Control in used in temperature measurement in refractories, ovens, furnaces etc. Its uses a fiber optic sensor and is a non contact infrared thermometer.
Infrared Thermometer AEMS – Pyrometer
Some Features Specs are –
- Accuracy After Emissivity Correction: ± 5°F (± 3°C)
- 1ms Data Acquisition Rate
- 3 Temperature Models Available:
- Internal Data Notebook & PC Interface
- Analog & Digital Outputs
PF 905 Industrial Std Temperature Range is 1100°F – 2730°F (600°C – 1500°C). Three models available covers – 250°C – 3000°C.
The Pyrofiber Industrial incorporates an electronic microprocessor control unit housed in a NEMA enclosure, LCD digital display, membrane keypad, power supply, fiber optic cable and connections with a primary optical sensor head and (Optional) secondary irradiance (background radiance) sensor head.
Pyrometer Instrument Co.
92 North Main Street, Bldg 18-D • Windsor, NJ 08561, USA.
These units are made-to-order and matched for optimum performance when measuring critical temperatures in very distant targets or high temperatures up to 3000ºC or 5400ºF.
3i Series – Laser Sighting – Handheld Pyrometer – Raytek
The Raytek 3i series of noncontact thermometers measures surface temperature in places other
thermometers cannot. With a choice of spectral responses, temperature ranges, laser sighting options
and on-board data logging capabilities, the Raytek 3i meets the individual requirements of demanding users.
- Temperature Range: -30º to 1200°C
- Spectral Response: 8 – 14 microns nominal – thermopile
- Distance to Spot Size: 25:1 up to 180:1
- Emissivity: 0.10 – 1.0 digitally adjustable
To assure accuracy, 3i pyrometer also compensates for the energy reflected by the background around the target, making it a great tool to use nearby objects with high temperatures; for example inside a furnace.
This new generation OSXL160 infrared camera (equipped with uncooled focal plan array micro-bolometer) produces crisp thermal image and accurate temperature reading to help increase system maintenance quality and efficiency in many industries. This is from Omega.
Handheld Thermal Imager – OSXL160
Excellent Thermal Image and High Accuracy Temperature Measurement, Wide Temperature Measurement Range up to 1200°C (2192°F). Built-In Microphone to Record 40 Seconds of Voice Annotation
Specs and Features
- Detector Type: Focal Plane Array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- IR Resolution: 160 x 120 pixels
- Multifunction PC Analysis Software
- Automatic Hot/Cold/Average Spot Recognition
- Pixel Pitch: 25µm Infrared Image Quality
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): <65mk at 30°C
- Emissivity: Adjustable from 0.01 to 1.0
Introduction to Thermal Imaging – Omega Engineering