Anwheel is a combination of the The Blacksmith Anvil and The Potters Wheel. Tools, Equipment, Materials and Instruments that are used in Manufacturing of Products. The Focus is Industrial Manufacturing Systems.
This blog will cover Industrial Automation and Process Control concepts and firms. You will also find related mechanical and electromechanical components and systems used in automation.
Then we have Energy Automation which is used to deliver and maintain power to Homes, Offices and Factories. Many Instruments and Control Panels in these Three Sections are closely related. In this blog Instruments and Equipment in all these three subjects could be covered.
delabs Content Map provides a view of all pages. If yo are a Do-it-Yourself Enthusiast or part of Amateur Radio Groups you will find Hobby DIY Garage resourceful. Electronic Circuits and Schematic Diagrams contain the designs with some notes. Contact Mail Form Contact or Interface with delabs
dapj Tech Blogs
These are the main circuit sections, these have circuits in PDF format with Source design files and PCB layouts for some.
- Analog Circuits – Opamps, Comparators, Small Instruments, Mixed Design Circuits.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Circuits using 74 and 40 series of TTL and CMOS Chips.
- Power Electronics – Power Supplies, SMPS, Switching Supplies, Inverters, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8951. Analog Interface, Single Board Computer. Firmware.
- Test Measurement – Basic DMM, Insulation Tester, AVO Meter, Small Tools.
- Data Interface – Printer Port Interface. Serial Port Circuits, Virtual Instruments.
- Hobby Projects – DIY Projects for a Lab. Basic Transistor Circuits for Learning.
- Custom Projects – Custom Design Examples including specification development.
- Theory Tutorials – Learning Electronics, Instrumentation and Industrial Controls.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panel Diagrams, Industrial Automation Designs.