ature and process controller from Eurotherm. – Features a 4 line alpha-numeric message centre to indicate process parameters and operator information, customisable messages and horizontal bar graphs.
Dual Loop, High stability, precision and functionality, Message center LCD HMI Display, Standard & Custom Screen formats, PID, Valve Position & On/Off control.
3504 Hybrid Temperature Controller – Eurotherm
- Large 5 Digit display for the Process Value
- 51 Point bargraph
- 4 lines of customisable Alpha Numeric data
- 8 User pages / 64 Variable Capacity
- Various display styles inc Hort Bargraphs
From – Eurotherm
The Athena Legacy 25 is a 1/4 DIN panel mounted, auto-tuning controller that can be used for precise control of a single loop with two independent outputs.
The controller accepts thermocouple, RTD, voltage, or current input. RS-232 or RS-485 communications are available, and two digital LED displays provide visual indication of various controller functions.
Athena – Universal Process Controller
- 1/4 DIN Universal Process Controller
- Thermocouple, RTD, Voltage or Current Input
- User-Selectable Ramp to Setpoint
- Bumpless Auto/Manual Transfer
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Dust and Splash- Proof Front Panel
- On/Off through Full PID Operation (P,PI,PD,PID)
Legacy Series – Loop Controllers from Athena Controls