Tech Products Preview
CladisticsAir-Gas-Monitoring Analytical-Environmental Associations-Standards Avionics Controllers Data-Acquisition DCS Device-Networking DRO-Encoders Electrical-Controls Engineering-Services Engineering-Software Environmental-Instruments Flow-Level Heating-Elements HMI Home-Automation Humidity HVAC Hydraulics Indicators Industrial-Computers Load-Torque Manufacturing-Automation MEMS Metrology Motion-Control Motors-Drives PLC Pneumatics Pressure Proximity-Reed-Sensors Pt100-RTD Reference SCADA Sensors Solenoids Solid-State-Relays Store-Distributor Test-Measurement Thermal-Imagers Thermostats Timers-Counters Transmitters Vibration-Accelerometers
Metrology & Instrumentation, Process Equipment and Epitaxial Equipment. Advanced Research tools for life science, materials science and nanotechnology.
Solutions for Process Equipment technologies primarily to manufacturers of high brightness light emitting diodes (LEDs) and solar cells. Supplies materials to hard disk drive (HDD) manufacturers for the production of thin film magnetic heads.
Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) products which include systems and components. MBE has broad applications from power amplifiers to scientific research.
Veeco proudly introduces the GENxplor, the industry’s first fully-integrated MBE system for the compound semiconductor R&D market.
Its efficient single frame design combines all vacuum hardware with on-board electronics to make it up to 40% smaller than other MBE systems, saving valuable lab space. Because the manual system is integrated on a single frame, installation time is reduced.
1 Terminal Drive, Plainview, NY 11803, USA.
High performance portable data loggers which are fully configurable using the graphical LCD display and the integrated four button keypad.
- 8 to 16 universal analogue plus 8 digital inputs
- High precision – 0.05%
- Advanced data management to MMC/SD card or PC
- Flexible communications USB, Ethernet, RS232
You can Create complex schedules of logging rates, triggers and alarm outputs. The data can be Scaled and viewed in real time on the integral display or on a PC running SquirrelView or Excel.
Location – Cambridge, England.
Designs and Manufactures Instruments and Equipment for scientific analysis, data acquisition and data analysis providing solutions.
Sensidyne’s four channel controller automatically recognizes SensAlert Plus transmitters and configures controller for gas name, measuring units, span, and default alarms.
The controller has a latched alarm reset button and discrete LED value displays plus LCD displays for gas name or type and value. Discrete 4-20 mA and RS-485 Modbus RTU outputs are standard.
Sensidyne was founded in 1983 as a manufacturer and distributor of gas detection equipment. In 1995, the Gilian Instrument Company was acquired to expand the existing line of vapor and particulate personal sampling pumps.
Sensidyne is a leading provider of gas detection systems designed to detect toxic and combustible gas levels in ambient air in a variety of industries.
Sensidyne – LP
1000 112th Circle North, Suite 100 St. Petersburg, FL 33716 U.S.A.
ature and process controller from Eurotherm. – Features a 4 line alpha-numeric message centre to indicate process parameters and operator information, customisable messages and horizontal bar graphs.
Dual Loop, High stability, precision and functionality, Message center LCD HMI Display, Standard & Custom Screen formats, PID, Valve Position & On/Off control.
- Large 5 Digit display for the Process Value
- 51 Point bargraph
- 4 lines of customisable Alpha Numeric data
- 8 User pages / 64 Variable Capacity
- Various display styles inc Hort Bargraphs
From – Eurotherm
The Athena Legacy 25 is a 1/4 DIN panel mounted, auto-tuning controller that can be used for precise control of a single loop with two independent outputs.
The controller accepts thermocouple, RTD, voltage, or current input. RS-232 or RS-485 communications are available, and two digital LED displays provide visual indication of various controller functions.
- 1/4 DIN Universal Process Controller
- Thermocouple, RTD, Voltage or Current Input
- User-Selectable Ramp to Setpoint
- Bumpless Auto/Manual Transfer
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Dust and Splash- Proof Front Panel
- On/Off through Full PID Operation (P,PI,PD,PID)
Legacy Series – Loop Controllers from Athena Controls
Measures CO2, Temperature, Humidty, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb Temperature. Uses a Maintenance free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor .
Features Include –
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 6,000ppm
- Temperature measurement range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Humidity measurement range: 10 to 95%RH
- Continuous (20,000 sets) or Manual (99 sets) datalogging
From – Extech Instruments
TEMPpoint is a temperature measurement instrument designed for high accuracy and industrial robustness. These instruments allow direct thermocouple, RTD, and precision voltage or resistance measurements with a PC. TEMPpoint is now MEASURpoint
TEMPpoint provides highly accurate, 24-bit resolution temperature measurements on 48 channels. It also provides the ultimate in galvanic isolation (1,000V channel-to-channel) to protect signal integrity in harsh environments.
- No programming necessary… simply connect inputs and measure
- View, graph, and analyze data in one easy application
- Dedicated 24-bit, Delta-Sigma A/D converter for each input for simultaneous, high-resolution measurements
- Dedicated CJC (cold junction compensation) for each thermocouple channel
- Dedicated reference current source for each RTD channel
- 1000V galvanic isolation channel-to-channel and to the host computer to protect signal integrity
- Compact, rugged 2U half rack enclosure (3.5″H x 8.25″W x 8.25″L)
- USB and Ethernet (LXI) versions available
“leading designer, manufacturer, and provider of data acquisition solutions to the test and measurement market. With expertise in the design of high-accuracy, high-quality hardware and application software”