Tech Products Preview
CladisticsAnalytical-Environmental Associations-Standards Avionics Controllers Data-Acquisition DCS Device-Networking DRO-Encoders Electrical-Controls Engineering-Services Engineering-Software f Flow-Level Heating-Elements HMI Home-Automation Humidity HVAC Hydraulics Indicators Industrial-Computers Internet-Instrumentation Load-Torque Manufacturing-Automation MEMS Metrology Motion-Control Motors-Drives PLC Pneumatics Pressure Proximity-Reed-Sensors Pt100-RTD Reference SCADA Sensors Solenoids Solid-State-Relays Store-Distributor Test-Measurement Thermal-Imagers Thermostats Timers-Counters Transmitters Vibration-Accelerometers
ature and process controller from Eurotherm. – Features a 4 line alpha-numeric message centre to indicate process parameters and operator information, customisable messages and horizontal bar graphs.
Dual Loop, High stability, precision and functionality, Message center LCD HMI Display, Standard & Custom Screen formats, PID, Valve Position & On/Off control.
- Large 5 Digit display for the Process Value
- 51 Point bargraph
- 4 lines of customisable Alpha Numeric data
- 8 User pages / 64 Variable Capacity
- Various display styles inc Hort Bargraphs
From – Eurotherm
The Athena Legacy 25 is a 1/4 DIN panel mounted, auto-tuning controller that can be used for precise control of a single loop with two independent outputs.
The controller accepts thermocouple, RTD, voltage, or current input. RS-232 or RS-485 communications are available, and two digital LED displays provide visual indication of various controller functions.
- 1/4 DIN Universal Process Controller
- Thermocouple, RTD, Voltage or Current Input
- User-Selectable Ramp to Setpoint
- Bumpless Auto/Manual Transfer
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Dust and Splash- Proof Front Panel
- On/Off through Full PID Operation (P,PI,PD,PID)
Legacy Series – Loop Controllers from Athena Controls
Measures CO2, Temperature, Humidty, Dew Point, and Wet Bulb Temperature. Uses a Maintenance free dual wavelength NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor .
Features Include –
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO2) concentrations
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 6,000ppm
- Temperature measurement range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Humidity measurement range: 10 to 95%RH
- Continuous (20,000 sets) or Manual (99 sets) datalogging
From – Extech Instruments
TEMPpoint is a temperature measurement instrument designed for high accuracy and industrial robustness. These instruments allow direct thermocouple, RTD, and precision voltage or resistance measurements with a PC. TEMPpoint is now MEASURpoint
TEMPpoint provides highly accurate, 24-bit resolution temperature measurements on 48 channels. It also provides the ultimate in galvanic isolation (1,000V channel-to-channel) to protect signal integrity in harsh environments.
- No programming necessary… simply connect inputs and measure
- View, graph, and analyze data in one easy application
- Dedicated 24-bit, Delta-Sigma A/D converter for each input for simultaneous, high-resolution measurements
- Dedicated CJC (cold junction compensation) for each thermocouple channel
- Dedicated reference current source for each RTD channel
- 1000V galvanic isolation channel-to-channel and to the host computer to protect signal integrity
- Compact, rugged 2U half rack enclosure (3.5″H x 8.25″W x 8.25″L)
- USB and Ethernet (LXI) versions available
“leading designer, manufacturer, and provider of data acquisition solutions to the test and measurement market. With expertise in the design of high-accuracy, high-quality hardware and application software”
This new generation OSXL160 infrared camera (equipped with uncooled focal plan array micro-bolometer) produces crisp thermal image and accurate temperature reading to help increase system maintenance quality and efficiency in many industries. This is from Omega.
Excellent Thermal Image and High Accuracy Temperature Measurement, Wide Temperature Measurement Range up to 1200°C (2192°F). Built-In Microphone to Record 40 Seconds of Voice Annotation
Specs and Features
- Detector Type: Focal Plane Array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
- IR Resolution: 160 x 120 pixels
- Multifunction PC Analysis Software
- Automatic Hot/Cold/Average Spot Recognition
- Pixel Pitch: 25µm Infrared Image Quality
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD): <65mk at 30°C
- Emissivity: Adjustable from 0.01 to 1.0
Economical 3/64 DIN panel meter that has a full size 0.56″ green or red LED display, with a built-in analog output and display hold capability. 3 1 /2 Digit Display.
- Thermocouple and RTD Input
- Full-Size 0.56″ (14.2 mm) LED Display
- Analog Output Standard
- 1 /8 DIN Panel Adaptor Standard
In Response to Email from JPE – US WV to delabs
“I would like to know if you offer a monitoring solution that will constantly measure ambient (air) temperature (say, 0 to 150°F), and provide a corresponding DC voltage output of either 100 mV, 1 V, 5 V, or 10 V. Do you make a unit that can be configured to do this?”
“Shallco was formed and incorporated by John S. Shallcross in June of 1967 with an attenuator product line acquired from Shallcross Manufacturing Company…”
Shallco snap-action switches comprise assemblies of electrically insulated stators and rotors as an integral assembly with a drive mechanism that indexes the rotors in 90 degree increments.
- Positions: 2 to 4, up to 12 poles
- Double wiping contacts, low contact resistance
- Current ratings to 200 amperes
- Rapid make and break action
- AC and DC switching
- Many circuit variations available
308 Components Dr Smithfield NC 27577, USA